How Home Tending Benefits Home Owners
Home Owner benefits
Sell your vacant house faster and for more money with NHS
If you’re selling a vacant home, NHS can help you sell it faster and for more money. The cost-free HomeTender service provides carefully selected resident-caretakers (or HomeTenders) to live in, tastefully furnish, and maintain your otherwise vacant house until it sells. Professional interior designers, landscapers and pool service are also provided by NHS to ensure the most attractive home to potential buyers. In addition, HomeTenders carries a $3 million liability insurance policy to protect your property. With a HomeTender caretaker, vacant homes are more secure, better maintained and easier to market. As a result, the homes sell faster and at a higher price. Best of all, the HomeTenders service is FREE!
Key advantages of selling your home with a HomeTender in residence:
- An occupied home shows better, sells faster, and closes for a higher price.
- Your home is in ready-to-show condition from 9 am to 7 pm seven days a week, and available for any open house.
- Problems in or around the home can be found early and repaired immediately before costly damage occurs.
- Occupied homes are safeguarded against weather damage and vandalism.
- Occupied homes are protected against insurance rate increase or cancellation.
- Unannounced, periodic inspections are done to make sure the HomeTender is complying to the program.
- The Hometender pays for utilities, pool and landscaping.
The HomeTenders are:
- Mature, motivated, and responsible.
- Carefully screened and nationally background checked.
- Insured for a minimum of $300,000 in liability, plus $25,000 on their household contents.
- Trained in the maintenance duties of a HomeTender caretaker.
- Knowledgeable in the successful selling of a home.
Advantages of a HomeTender compared to a renter:
- A HomeTender is a sub-contractor, not a renter or lease holder, so there is no landlord-tenant relationship.
- A HomeTender will move out within a 10 day notice, compare this to the 30-day notice for a renter and the possible loss of a sale.
I’m ready to apply to the Hometending program online now.Apply Here!
Our main office is located in Boise, Idaho.
We Currently Offer Home Tending Services in These Areas: